Applications for 2014 entry have now closed.
Applications for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship for October 2015 entry will open on 1 September 2014. The deadlines will be:
- Round 1 (US citizens based in the USA) - 15 October 2014
- Round 2 (all other eligible candidates) - 3 December 2014
Please read the entire Apply section before submitting your application: it contains important information, will answer most of your questions, and will help you submit the best possible application.
At a glance
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom may apply
- Gates Cambridge does not admit or place scholars - all applications must be made through the University of Cambridge
- Scholarships are available for a postgraduate degree in any subject at the University of Cambridge
- One application form for postgraduate admission and a Scholarship
Meet a scholar
Stan Wang talks about creating non-embryonic stem for use in regenerative medicine
Search for a combination of criteria; e.g. James, 2008. Or use our Advanced Search